The service may include:
- A home energy assessment including a
blower-door test to pinpoint critical drafts and air leaks. After
they are found, the technician will professionally seal them during
- A duct test to assess air leaks within the
ductwork system. The technician will seal those significant leaks.*
- Provide and install hot water-saving devices
including low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators.
- Rebates up to $500 for qualifying central air
conditioning systems and up to $300 for replacement of certain
inefficient appliances with qualifying energy-efficient models.
- Provide and install up to 40 energy-efficient
compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- A check of your insulation and
rebates for upgrades if needed (gas and electric heated homes only).
- A “kitchen table wrap-up” where the
technician will review the work that was done in your home and tell
you about additional resources that can help you save energy and
For as low as $99 (depending on fuel
type) which will be collected at
the time of service - we can save you hundreds with money saving advice
on how to lower your energy costs.
to apply online or click here to
download our mail-in application.
* Within program guidelines.
**Attention: Various co-pays apply
depending on Utility Company and heat source (Oil, Gas, Electric)